every gurls have there own Herstory, but me?? i fight for it.
Lyrics (58) Tips (19) Quotes (12) Baby (10) Vblog (6) Imamku (5) gelagat manusia (3) Cit Cat (1) Novello (1)

Translate

SincerityNaddyStory

My photo
♥normal♥simple♥friendly
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

July 26, 2012

Lets answer this question guys







1. how old are you?
24 after September coming

2. are you single?
Yes, I am waiting for someone that deserve me.

3. at what age do you think you'll get married?
Anytime, if Allah said it’s the time then I will.

4. do you think you'll marry the person you are with now?
I am with nobody right now..haha

5. if not, who do you want to marry?
Someone that can love me like I love him
Someone that can treat me like I treat him
Someone that can see my weakness, and said it is beauty of me.

6. who will be your bridesmaid & bestman?
My baby ofcause..Danish.!

7. do you want a garden/beach or traditional wedding?
I love beach, but maybe I had to make it at garden.
Traditional? yes but not using my money. haha

8. where do you plan to go on honeymoon?
Makkah, Insyaallah. 

9. how many guests do you think you'll invite?
-I will choose less people. I just want a small party..

10. will that include your exes?
Sure if he not mind to come..

11. how many layers of cake do you want?
1 or 10 layers..hurm, that is not a big thing.

12. when do you want to get married, morning or evening?
I prefer at night, maybe we can use candle. How romantic..

13. name the song/tune you'd like to play at your wedding.
Something that meaningful for me n him.

14. ur wedding colour theme?
I am sure I need white colour, plus with the other colour that I haven’t choose yet.

15. do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon&fork?knife?
Fine dining plz..

16. champagne or red wine?
No for both.

17. honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
After 1 week..

18. money or household items?
Both, married is about sharing everytg. So its not just about “me”, its about “we”.

19. how many kids would you like to have?
4..boy girl boy girl..

20. will you record your honeymoon in DVD/CD?
Hey, its so personal.!

21. ur dream present fr0m ur future husband/wife?
Me, (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...