every gurls have there own Herstory, but me?? i fight for it.
Lyrics (58) Tips (19) Quotes (12) Baby (10) Vblog (6) Imamku (5) gelagat manusia (3) Cit Cat (1) Novello (1)

Translate

SincerityNaddyStory

My photo
♥normal♥simple♥friendly
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

October 31, 2011

We have a deal, so plz forgive me.. :')



You forgive me for liking you too much,
And I'll forgive you for not liking me enough.

You forgive me for missing you so,
And I'll forgive you for being so cold.

You forgive me for the loud racing of my heart,
And I'll forgive you for not hearing it.

You forgive me for playing your games,
And I'll forgive you for toying with my emotions.

You forgive me for finding you so attractive,
And I'll forgive you for not noticing.

You forgive me for raising you up so high,
And I'll forgive you for bringing me down so low.

You forgive me for wanting to be with you,
And I'll forgive you for avoiding me.

You forgive me for being so pathetic,
And I'll forgive you for taking advantage of it.

You forgive me for not being able to let go,
And I'll forgive you for never having latched on.

You forgive me for having hopes and dreams,
And I'll forgive you for crushing them.

Forgiveness brings inner peace.
Do we have a deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...