every gurls have there own Herstory, but me?? i fight for it.
Lyrics (58) Tips (19) Quotes (12) Baby (10) Vblog (6) Imamku (5) gelagat manusia (3) Cit Cat (1) Novello (1)

Translate

SincerityNaddyStory

My photo
♥normal♥simple♥friendly
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

October 31, 2011

It better for me to go

I know im not a perfect women,
You're broken heart,
I have tried to mend.
Instead i made you hurt and cry,
Maybe i should say goodbye.
Would it be better for me to go?
I asked you, and you said "NO".
Why say no when i hurt you so bad.
But believe in me, you're not the only one thats sad!
I made you hurt like mad,
If i left, would you be glad?
Deep in my heart,
I will always know,
I will love you always,
Even if i go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...